Dr. Koray Erdogan.
Born in 1968 in Bursa-Gemlik (Turkey), Dr. Koray Erdogan attended Bursa Anatolian High School and later, Hacettepe University where he earned his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine.
After completing his compulsory military service, he began the practice of medicine as an assistant at Marmara University’s Department of Thoracic Surgery.
In 2001, he founded his own hair transplant clinic, and at the same time, participated in numerous conferences and seminars in Europe and the United States. By 2004, he had developed his own unique FUE system known as the “Sequential Technique” that has since been evidenced in forums and international publications. Additionally, he validated and demonstrated this technique in numerous international congresses and workshops such as in Spain, Italy, Malaysia and India.
Dr. Erdogan exclusively performs FUE hair transplants at the ASMED Surgical Center, his personal clinic, together with six other physicians who are specialists in their respective fields.
In 2016, he founded World FUE Institute with the other authorities of international hair transplant society like Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr. Jose Lorenzo, Dr. Jerry Wong, Dr. Hussain Rahal and Dr. Bijan Feriduni and assumed the Vice-Presidency. In 2018 he was elected president of the World FUE Institute.
ESHRS European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (member since 2005)
ISHR Italian Society of Hair Restoration participant (member since 2010)
IAHRS International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (member since 2013)
World FUE Institute (President since 2018 February)
• 2005 - FUT & FUE Methods and Advanced Hair Transplant Workshop in Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2008 - ISHRS Advanced Webinar: Complications (via Internet Conference Room).
• 2008 - ISHRS 14th Annual Live Surgery Workshop. Orlando, Florida (USA).
• 2009 - ISHRS 17th Annual Scientific Meeting. Amsterdam, Netherlands
• 2010 - ISHR 13th International Congress. Capri, Italy.
• 2010 - ISHRS 18th Annual Scientific Meeting. Boston, MA. (USA).
• 2011 - ISDS Congress of Dermatologic Surgery. Venice, Italy.
• 2011 - ISHRS Regional Live Surgery Workshop. Istanbul, Turkey.
• 2011 - HAIRCON 3rd Annual Conference (Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons India). Mumbai, India.
• 2012 - 2nd International Meeting of FUE Europe.
• 2012 - ISHRS 20th Annual Scientific Meeting. Paradise Island, Bahamas.
• 2013 - 2nd Mediterranean FUE Workshop. Madrid, Spain. (Attended as Faculty)
• 2013 - ISHRS 21st Annual Scientific Meeting. San Francisco (CA), USA. (Attended as Faculty).
• 2014 - ISHRS European Hair Transplant Workshop. Brussels, Belgium. (Attended as Faculty).
• 2014 - ISHR 15th International Congress. Siracusa, Italy. (Attended as Faculty)
• 2014 – ISHRS 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (Attended as Faculty)
• 2015 - ISHRS Asian FUE Hair Transplant Workshop. New Delhi, India (Will be attended as Faculty)
• 2015 – 3rd Mediterranean FUE Workshop. Istanbul, Turkey. (Will be host) Website: 3rd Mediterranean FUE Workshop